VinNOW software is fully compatible with EMV "chip" card present and stored card transactions. Our partnership with TSYS Merchant Solutions brings you all of the automated card processing you need to be PCI compliant. And VinNOW's integration with TSYS means much of your operation is considered "out of scope" for PCI.
VinNOW's POS Is Designed To Do Business Like You Do
Depending on your business model, your tasting room may be a traditional retail environment, a trendy table-service environment or a combination of both. VinNOW's POS is designed to work the way you do.
Our Retail Mode completes the transaction with the swipe of a card. This mode would be chosen if you are selling bottles and merchandise without table service and where no gratuity would be included. Credit card processing fees are less when running in this mode since there is no preauthorization of the credit card and capture of funds at a later time in the shift.
While running in retail mode, you can:
- Ring up products
- Select the method of Payment
- Swipe the card
- Present the guest with a receipt copy for signature
- Email or Print guest receipt
Our Restaurant Mode completes the transaction by presenting the guest with a "Pre-Auth" ticket allowing them to include a tip that is added after the guest leaves. This mode would be used if you have a wine-by-the-glass program, provide table service or just generally have the need to run a guest tab. VinNOW's newest version has you covered. Running in Restaurant Mode has some definite advantages and provides your customer with the familiar feel of un-rushed guest services with a comfortable way to handle gratuity.
While running your POS workstation in Restaurant mode, you can:
- Start a tab/ticket
- Suspend the Sale with a click of a button
- Resume the sale to add additional items or print the guest check
- Pre-authorize the guests credit card
- Present Guest with a tip ticket for their signature and the guest receipt
- Add gratuity to the transaction
- Capture the final funds
Want both options:
Truth be told, there are times when a tip line is not appropriate and pre-authorization slows down the process or you want to avoid the associated higher credit card processing fees
- Choose which workstations run in retail mode and which run in restaurant
- There's no need to pre-authorize cards for back office orders or wine club runs
- Choose to turn off the pre-authorization at the POS card processing screen on a single transaction with a click
- If the workstation is running in Restaurant Mode but the guest is not running a tab and is simply buying bottles or merchandise
Sales & Support Office
8733 Lakewood Drive, Ste 209
Windsor, CA 95492
Corporate & Accounting Office at Milano Winery
14620 South Highway 101
Hopland, CA 95449
Request Info or a Demo
Let us know how we can help you and your winery today!