Pressed for a choice of wine club software?
Join the hundreds of wineries that depend on and trust VinNOW!
Automate your clubs to maximize the efficiency
We're all in agreement that clubs are the lifeblood of any DTC Wine Sales Program. They improve customer loyalty, provide guaranteed revenue streams at just the right times and pay for the heavy load of new customer acquisition. However, if you're processing your clubs manually, your profits could be going out the door, not to mention your frustrated employees.
VinNOW fixes all of this with our easy wine club automation tools. Keep your wine in your customers glass all year long and maximize your profits. VinNOW clubs are powerfully flexible for your operation design and very easy to use.
Click on the links below for more detail and then call our sales department to see a miniature club run in action.
Sign-Ups Are Easy With VinNOW's Single Software Approach
Once the customer record has been created (back office or POS Quick Add), signing the customer up for a club is as easy as adding a product to a sale.
VinNOW allows you to create a special product code for each club or club tier in your offering. When a customer agrees to sign up for a club, you simply click on that product code to their tasting room purchase. That's it, the customer automatically becomes a member of that club. Club discounts will even be automatically applied to the items being bought the day of the sign-up.
In the customer record, the "Wine Club" tab begins to populate with the club they joined and their preferences can be set at a later time keeping your tasting room from being bogged down with data entry and burdensome processes.
- Add a member to a wine club as easy as you would sell a bottle of wine.
- Automatically use stored credit card numbers for phone orders or in person with no card present.
- Automatic wine club discounts that can vary for wine and non-wine items as well as club to club.
- Print membership cards in a matter of seconds. Include their picture on it.
- View members information from POS: purchase history, shipment status, favorite varietals.
- Take payment on declined credit cards for club orders or any order quickly and easily.
Set club member preferences with a few clicks.
Wine club preferences such as "To Be Shipped" or "Hold for Pickup", method of payment & card to use, gift memberships and skip shipments are all set in the customer record on the "Wine Club Tab". The creation of this tab happens when the sales associate adds the product code for the club to the guest's order.
- Members may be in as many wine clubs as they like, each with a separate set of rules. They can even designate different credit cards for specific wine clubs.
- Gift memberships are easily and automatically managed allowing you to specify the number of shipments or set an expiration date.
- Members can pay in advance, putting money on their accounts that is recorded and reduced every time they get a shipment. This allows a customer to leave a credit card on file or for “annual payment upfront” clubs.
- Preference tracking for handling special request orders such as adding more wine to a shipment or “call before charging credit card.”
- Send an email to all declined credit card owners or hold for payment orders.
- Send an email to all hold for pickup orders.
- Send email to all members whose credit card will expire by the next shipment. Ability to search for expired cards prior to club shipments.
- Skip only the next shipment for a member or put a shipment on hold for a specified date range. VinNOW can even skip specified months each year, very useful for skipping summer shipments to hot areas.
Automation Saves Time An Increases Efficiency
If you've ever created 150 or more orders by hand and dialed 150 X 16 digit credit card numbers into a phone set by hand, you're going to love how much time VinNOW will give you back.
- Create one order and assign it to an entire group or wine club automatically calculating the correct shipping charge and sales tax by state for each wine club member.
- VinNOW will warn you for potential problems such as no credit card and expired cards before you start your wine club process.
- At a glance, see how many orders did not receive payment due to credit cards being declined.
- VinNOW allows you to reprocess batch orders with a single click for a wine club so it can attempt to charge all un-paid invoices due to previously declined or missing credit cards.
- Shipping made easy! With our certified integration between VinNOW and UPS you never have to leave VinNOW to print your UPS shipping labels. With just a couple of clicks all your labels start printing. Any errors in addresses are quickly flagged by UPS for easy label editing and with one click you can update the customer record for future shipments.
- Once your wine has shipped, you can check its status via UPS Tracking from within VinNOW. As the label is being created, our UPS integration can also send the customer the tracking number. In addition, it can notify you of delivery exceptions.
- You can batch void any unpaid wine club orders. This may be useful where you have many invalid credit cards and you have been unable to resolve the problem with the customer.
- You can choose to print invoices and or packing slips by order disposition such as those for members that are “hold for pickup”, “to be shipped” and “hold for payment” for the entire club run. You may also choose to print for other selection criteria such as only those for a particular state.
Reporting on Club Performance
Are you "in the know" about how your clubs are reporting? VinNOW makes it easy to stay on top of your club performance and the beneficial results.
- Credit card expiration report to see if any cards have expired or will expire before you run your wine club.
- Wine club report shows you the history of each order, amount collected and number of orders.
- Shipping status report shows you the total UPS charges, with a breakdown for each customer with transportation and options charges (UPS book rates).
- Wine club summary report shows your total members, total gift members, total shipments, payments and more.
- Wine club membership by month report displays the number of beginning members, new members, cancelled members, and ending members.
Request Info or a Demo
Let us know how we can help you and your winery today!