You don't need another database to manage just because you have another sales channel.
VinNOW is all about managing all sales from all channels in a single system to save you time and keep your focus on your wine and your customers. We've developed 3 options to pull your website orders into VinNOW as well.
Great options to meet you where you are
VinNOW Offers you the ability to:
- Build a new website and shopping cart with our VinNOW website template, content management tools and integrated shopping cart
- Build a new custom site or find additional templates with integrated shopping carts with Budbreak Creative
- Keep your existing site and use a hosted shopping cart loaded with amazing features and seamless bidirectional integration with VinNOW. Your VinNOW database will integrate with Budbreak Creative to make sure your eCommerce needs are managed inside one single VinNOW system.
Talk about flexible! We're ready help you publish your brand image, update it for a fresh look or honor your hard work on a brand image that's already established.
Our solutions all pull web orders, club sign-ups and customer info updates directly into your VinNOW Software. There's no need to process orders in 2 different systems. It can all be done in VinNOW. Click on the grey highlighted links to the right to read the details of the options and let us know how to best meet your needs.
"For almost 20 years, Budbreak Creative has provided a complete suite of design services and web applications to meet the unique needs of the wine industry. We specialize in a pragmatic, realistic approach that marries exceptional design with best-in-class functionality. Whatever your size and budget, we have a solution to make your winery flourish."- Brian Kreck, CEO
VinNOW Integrated Web Shopping Cart
When customers place orders on your website, the orders and customer details are transferred to the VinNOW program for processing. When customers sign up for wine clubs, the sign-ups are transferred to VinNOW and tasting room sign ups are uploaded to the shopping cart database.Wine Club members can update their billing, shipping and payment information online which will then flow seamlessly into VinNOW updating customer records. Products created in VinNOW are uploaded to the web shopping cart database. The product will be marked 'inactive' until a few non-VinNOW required fields are provided. When product are changed in VinNOW, many of the common fields on the web shopping cart will automatically be updated in the shopping cart database, such as the product price.
- Using modern responsive techniques, the shopping cart can adjust for smartphones and tablets as well as the desktop.
- Use our standard templates or customize the design to maintain site branding and allow your cart to look unique.
- Easily take orders using secure, approved methods through an interactive, one-page checkout experience.
- Easy-to-use administrative interface allows control over every aspect including catalog, shipping rates, discounts and taxes.
- System can allow purchases & wine club recognition with or without customer log in.
- Optional content management system integration that can power your entire website.
- Sell wine, merchandise and event tickets individually or bundled together.
- Included up-sell functionality allows you to suggest a larger number of items to take advantage of a quantity discount.
- Screening by individual States.
- Present your products as completely or as simply as you wish. Feel free to display collateral materials such as tasting notes, winemaker notes, recipe pairings, awards, wine statistics as well as link in printable PDF product sheets.
416 Aviation Blvd.
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
- Product thumbnails can be uploaded from your computer and administered through an administrative interface.
- Products are defined as either alcohol or non-alcohol products.
- The administrative interface contains a list of states that allow alcohol shipments.
- Taxes can be defined for any state, and products can be assigned to different tax classes to achieve being taxable or non-taxable.
- ShipCompliant integration allows configuration of automatic tax rate lookup to achieve street level accuracy.
Wine Club Signup
- A wine club signup can be obtained as a simple additional step to any wine order. The appropriate discounts would be applied immediately.
- Separate wine club only signup page available if desired. This page is dedicated to a wine club signup and collects all applicable information but does not include the presentation of products.
- Winery can upload current users so if the user logs in they will be recognized and given the applicable discounts.
- Multiple Clubs supported for both recognition and sign up.
- Discounts are user configurable and can be created at any time.
- Discounts can be valid for only a certain date range and/or based on a discount code (a.k.a. coupon code).
- A 'discount notification' can be defined to 'talk-up' a discount before the customer places the items in their cart. (ie: when 5 items are place in the cart, a message could be displayed that says, "Order 6 or more items for our half-case discount").
- Products can build to form the case, but not receive the discount. ie: A case of 10 current release wines and 2 non-discountable library wines receives a 10% case discount on the 10 current release wines.
- Discounts will be created for a specific discount group.
- In offline mode, all credit cards are encrypted and stored securely. In real-time mode, only the transaction authorization code is stored, not the credit card number.
- A simplified order fulfillment process will, in one step:
- Send thank you and shipment notification email to client.
- Mark order complete.
- Delete the credit card information from online database.
- Shipping is described using a 'grid' method that defines a $ charge per unit range per state.
- Shipping calculates without reloading the page.
- Optional 'Hold for Pickup' option fills the shipping fields with the winery's information automatically.
- Variable shipping methods are supported such as 'Ground' and 'Next Day Air'. These methods are defined in the administrative interface.
- Shipping information and rates can accommodate extra charges for residential address. This additional rate is updateable through the administrative database.